5. Daily communication is needed. Make sure you call your partner or send a message at least once a day.
6. Make it a habit of appreciating your partner daily. Overlook your partner’s faults and focus on his/her positives.
7. Be your partner’s best friend. What is important to your partner should be important to you.
8. Never stop doing the things you did in the beginning.
9. Make it a habit of asking your partner how his/her day went.
10. Be spontaneous. Don’t let your relationship get stale.
11. Listen to your partner without interruption. Good partners listen to each other.
12. Learn to meet your partner half way. Compromise is important in every relationship.
13. No one is perfect. Learning to forgive each other is very important.
14. Don’t force your partner into doing things he/she isn’t comfortable doing.
15. Never keep your partner waiting. Always be on time when meeting him/her.
16. Make each other laugh.
17. Trust your partner. No relationship can survive without trust.
18. Do the things your partner enjoys doing sometimes even if you might not like them.
19. Never let a day pass by without saying “I love you”.
20. Always praise your partner’s physical appearance.